AVX Tantalum capacitor
Series : NOJ
MPN : NOJA106M006RWJ
Spec. : OXI.CAP 10U/6.3V A-CASE ± 20%
SIZE : L:3.2mm W:1.6mm H:1.6mm
Working temperature : -55°C to +105°C
Termination Style: SMT／SMD
RoHS Status : ROHS
This series is suitable for rail voltage of up to 7V, such as in-cabin entertainment system, seat position module, airbag control etc.
Niobium oxide has much higher ignition energy (200 times), and much lower burning rate than pure metal materials such as tantalum or niobium. This means that OxiCap® series capacitors will not burn up to the category voltage.
Another advantage relates to the overload problem. The general failure mode is high resistance (typically 20 to 200kΩ) after overloading by voltage spike or high current surge, which can result in increased leakage current and reduced capacitance.
However, OxiCap® capacitors will continue to provide full capacitance and functionality-despite increased power consumption.
NOJ series capacitors are designed as environmentally friendly and RoHS compliant products
- Non-burn safe technology
- Reliability level: 0.5%/1000 hrs. 85°C
- 100% surge current tested
- 13 case sizes in standard and low profile available
- Environmentally friendly, RoHS compliant
- Capacitor voltage range: 2.2 – 1000µF / 1.8 – 10V
- Digital application
- Industrial low voltage control circuits
- Reduced size industrial & automotive DC/DC converters